Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Burning desires

      I don't even know why I want you ... I want you because you don't need me . I want you but I don't need you either. Even if I have you ... what can I do with you ?You cannot be mine . I think I want u because u don't want you so I want to make you want me so that I will not want you anymore.  How do I do that ? You are completely ignoring me . I just saw you once, spend a few hours with you, and now I crave for you, why? I don't even remember your face clearly . Would I recognize you if I  saw you random  one day on the street? Why you  are ignoring me in this way? Not even telling me to leave you alone? This other guy is begging for my attention and I don't even have time for him  Life is too cruel sometimes. You weren't even so spectacular in bed. Why am I waiting my time lusting for you? I just want you one more time .... maybe to convince myself that you wasn't so good for me to want you again or just to prove you that i am good .I don't even know what I would do with you if you were mine ... you said that you are 29 but your profile says 19... you are so young and irresponsible. You have nothing to offer me but I still want you . Why I cannot just forget about you as I forgot about you almost this whole month that I was away ?
  Je n\ai pas besoin de toi
  Mais j'ai envie de toi 
  Je ne sais pas pourquoi
 Mais je te veux encore une fois .
Is what I would like to send you as sms right now but I don't want you to think that I am a desperate freak . So i will just write it here. I don't want to disturb you with my begging.

No comments:

Post a Comment